The aims of this Blog include:
- To promote the specialty of Critical Care Anesthesiology in the US (and elsewhere).
- To garner support for the ASA and the ASCCA.
- To provide a forum for anesthesiology residents and anesthesiology intensivists.
- To address controversies in critical care.
- To stimulate academic curiosity and debate.
- To provide news of events, meetings and courses relevant to critical care anesthesiologists.
- To draw attention to groundbreaking news and research in critical care.
- To direct people to relevant resources, such as websites, academic departments and journals.
- To educate through quizzes, clinical cases and medical mysteries.
We look forward to your comments and contributions.